Terms & Conditions
- All goods remain the property of siestaair.co.uk (Space Air Solutions Ltd) until payment has been received in full.
- All products come with at least a 12 month warranty, unless otherwise stated.
- You must supply a Non-free Email address and phone number with your order for security reasons, as we need this information sometimes to confirm identity. We reserve the right to cancel orders that do not contain valid customer information.
- We reserve the right to decline any order for any reason.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
- If your goods arrive faulty or damaged, or a fault becomes apparent in the first 2 days after delivery, we will either provide a full refund within 30 days of notification or dispatch new goods as soon as possible. A restocking fee of 25% may be applicable if any goods are returned incomplete.
- If your goods are not faulty, but you simply do not want them, you have 7 days (Cooling-off period) from receipt of goods to cancel the order for a refund. A refund will be provided within 30 days of cancellation. Returning of unwanted goods is the responsibility of the consumer, otherwise collection costs of the unwanted goods will be deducted from the refund. Postage and Packing, at time of delivery and Credit Card (2.5%) or Pay Pal (3.4%) charges are a separate contract and are deemed as a service that has begun and has been completed before the end of the 7 day cooling-off period and hence will not be refunded.
- If a returned product is no longer stocked by us and is irreparable/irreplaceable, you may be offered an alternative / higher specification device at extra cost to you, the purchaser, or of course a full refund.
- The onus of proof of safe delivery to siestaair.co.uk (Space Air Solutions Ltd)) shall rest with the purchaser.
- siestaair.co.uk (Space Air Solutions Ltd) will not accept goods for credit or rectification unless such return has been authorised. An item returned as faulty and found to contain no fault will be subject to a £20 (excl VAT & Postage) charge and it will be returned.
- If approved by a Director, a full credit will only be given on items returned within 30 days from purchase.
Order Delivery & Cancellation
- All orders should be checked immediately upon receipt. Shortages or damaged items must be reported within 48 hrs of receipt.
- If your goods fail to arrive within 28 days of dispatch, you will have the option of either a full refund or a replacement shipment.
- Where an incorrect address has been given to siestaair.co.uk (Space Air Solutions Ltd) with an order we reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred.
- Your credit card will be charged on the day the order is accepted by our online store.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time before receipt of goods. If you cancel your order before goods have been dispatched, you will be refunded in full. If you cancel your order after goods have been dispatched, you will be refunded less shipping charges as the shipping contract is deemed to have been initialised.
- We do collect the information given at the time of your order. This information is not disclosed to any third party and is only collected by siestaair.co.uk (Space Air Solutions Ltd) for the purpose of processing orders, tracking orders or tracing Warranty/Returns information.
- We do not email customers except in connection with your order, you will receive no newsletters, special offers or other SPAM, unless requested by subscribing to our newsletter.
- All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- If you have any questions about information privacy at siestaair.co.uk (Space Air Solutions Ltd) please contact email@example.com.
- We aim to offer a top quality service at the best price possible, to do this we need to reserve the right to change the above policies at any time.
NB: We do not store any of your personal credit card details in our system. We do retain your address details and payment authorisation codes.
V.A.T. (Sales Tax)
- All prices on our web site are shown Inclusive of V.A.T.
- For all customers in the UK and other European Union countries - VAT is charged at 20%. Documentation is enclosed with the goods to confirm that VAT has been charged.
- For all countries outside of the EU, for example USA, Switzerland or Taiwan - no VAT is charged.
- Our V.A.T. Registration number is GB 689 28 5468.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure the prices on our website are as accurate as possible, we reserve the right to change a price in exceptional circumstances. If a price is corrected due to exceptional circumstances, customers will be informed of the change before payment is processed and offered the opportunity to cancel the order.
- If an order is placed for an item with an erroneous price, and the erroneous price is less than the cost price of the item, we reserve the right to offer to process the order at cost price or the the opportunity for the customer to cancel the order.
- Prices on orders for out-of-stock or pre-release items are valid for one week after the order is placed. If the price changes when stock becomes available customers will be informed of the change before payment is processed and offered the opportunity to cancel the order.
- We use Pay Pal for all online ordering.
- If you have any questions about security at siestaair.co.uk (Space Air Solutions Ltd) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- We endeavour to reply to any complaints within a 7 day period.
Please send any complaints in writing to siestaair.co.uk (Space Air Solutions Ltd) marked "Complaints Department" and mailed to our registered address:
Space Air Solutions Ltd
1 Opus Park
Or email: email@example.com.
The above policies are part of our commitment to high quality service. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.