Features and Benefits
The Siesta air purifiers have been designed not only to remove and then decompose harmful particles but also dust, odours, bacteria, pet hair/dander, moulds, pollen and mites and other allergens and so leaving it in a clean and healthy state.
- Large airflow: 420M3/h (in TURBO MODE) suitable for rooms of up to 46m2
- Ultra quiet operation: 16dBA (in SILENT MODE) This makes the unit suitable for bedroom use.
- Compact size: Fits everywhere
- Portable: At only 8.5kg, the unit can be easily moved from one room to another
- Sleep Mode
- Streamer technology: Daikin’s streamer discharge is a type of plasma discharge in which high-speed electrons collide with oxygen and nitrogen molecules, which then become activated and capable of oxidative decomposition of bacteria.
This type of discharge has the ability to eliminate bacteria and mould as well as hazardous chemical substances and allergens, etc. Compared to standard plasma discharge (glow discharge), the discharge range of Daikin’s Streamer Discharge is wider making it easier for electrons to collide with the oxygen and nitrogen molecules in the air. This enables activated molecules to be generated three dimensionally over a wide area, 1,000 times greater with the same electrical power.